Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you are preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment please see our new patient page.
South Royalton Health Center offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health.
- Preventative Health Care/Well Care
- Sports Physicals
- Prenatal Visits (Meet Your Pediatrician)
- Menstural and contraceptive care
- Same Day Acute Visits for Illness and Injury
- Concussion Managment
- Lactation Support
- Nutritional Counseling
- On Site Basic Labs
- Support for those transitioing
- Developmental Evaluations
- Care Coordination
- 504/IEP/School Meeting Attendance
- In-School Appointments
- Mental Health Care
Prescribing and Counseling for:
- Eating Disorders
- 24 Hour Provider Availability (after-hours by phone)
Free Weekly Playgroup:
Danielle Isham, our Care Coordinator, teams up with Orange County Child Center and the Family Place with the free weekly playgroup for families and caregivers with children birth to age five at the Red Door Church in South Royalton.
The playgroup is a great way for families to connect, find out about other resources in the area and provide conversations and written information about child development and parenting. Throughout the year we explore activities that support fine motor and large motor development through crafts and manipulatives. The room has many toys to expand the imagination and help little ones learn social cues, and we always end the morning with some stories and nutritious snacks. During the summer months we enjoy the outside with a large set of swings and places to climb.
We hope you will join us on Wednesdays from 9:30-11 AM!
The playgroups are funded by the Agency of Human Services, Department for Children and Families, Child Development Division through a Vermont Parent Child Center Network master grant.
The list of playgroups available in the area provided by Orange County and the Family Place can be found below.